Some Shibui Found Image Art just takes time to solve. This is a prime example of that.
- Making the trees become believable means seperating tops so the work with the trunk of the trees. The trunks were runs of watercolor when tipping the paper. Leaving some as color, and withougt outling them pushes the leave back, outling brings the forward. With this kind of Shibui the pen has to be super fine (an 005).
- One run cam from the top, so it is my goal to make it look like it is coming from the top, is natural to the image. Note everything can work well, and then there is always one or two things. The oddities, that if you do everything else, this will work themselves in___a viewer will not notice them when the illusions of the image is done. He will likely find them when he studies the shibui and have a what the heck moment.
- Those dark red brown splatters of color in the birch trees were there, so I am leaving them as leaves.
- The goal is to create a distant mountain to the right, using darker colors.
- Creating a darker trees for a horzon line.
- There are a lot of leaves that need to become different plants. Depending on my success here it will become 3D and not flat. It requires fair;y sharp points to work this small in-between.
- The undergrown I am working in dark blue and maybe a dark purple to have shadow.